Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Slappy New Year

Hello rangers of the deep sea. Transfers are this week and we got a surprising phone call on Sunday night. Elder Meyer and I are both being transferred out of the CYSA, or shotgunned or whitewashed or whatever term you wanna use. I'm being transferred to the middle of nowhere to the Front Royal ward in Virginia and will be the district leader there. My new companion, Elder Schick, just finished being trained by my good friend Elder Garcia so he's pretty fresh out. I was only in the Columbia YSA for 2 transfers and I really thought I was going to stay one more. I'm pretty upset to leave so soon but I guess the Lord needs me somewhere else.

In other news I found out this week that Dylan Reider died in October but I didn't find out until this week, missionary life. RIP Dylan, one of the hardest shredding skateboarders of the past 10 years.

So yeah starting Wednesday the 4th I'll be in Virginia. My new address is
512 W. Main St. Apt. C
Front Royal, VA 22630



Sorry this one's a downer, hopefully I can develop a better attitude this week



slappy new year, spend some time on red curbs for me

- Elder Poulsen


1. Rylan King, the ultimate YSA

2. Last district meeting here, goodbyes





3. Goodbye Columbia

bunk hair all the time ignore it


No comments:

Post a Comment