Monday, April 3, 2017

I'm a banana on a tractor. At least, that's what the illustrations tell me



Today my yung companion became one year older, and wiser too. Yup, he turned 19, he's less little now! Happy bday @ElderWalgamott


There was another murder in Front Royal this week on a street we walked down earlier that day, this time 2 blocks from our apartment as opposed to one block away last week.


Truly though it was a pretty good week! We found a new investigator named April. She was listed in our area book as a potential investigator but turns out she has been meeting with missionaries off and on for like 20 plus years! But there are no records of her being taught here anywhere...but anyways she is way awesome! She has been to church before and already has a testimony that the Book of Mormon is true, she just has a few things holding her back from being baptized that we are going to work through with her. She told us she doesn't think it was a coincidence that we came walking up to her on her porch and she is excited to be taught again! She really knows how much the Gospel can bless her and her kids, we just need to help her to strengthen her testimony even more so that she can be baptized and access the Atonement of Jesus Christ.


I really enjoyed general conference this weekend and there were so many messages shared I could go on and on about. One in particular (among others) that stood out to me was Elder Bednar's talk from the priesthood session. He spoke of how despite the place we serve, we are called to serve, not necessarily to a place. My mission reassignment has been something that was really hard for me and still is at times, but it's comforting to know that Heavenly Father care's about me enough to have his apostles share the words I need to hear so that I can know that my service is what matters most.


Some fool this week on the street told me the book of mormon was false and i sternly informed him how wrong he was. Someone pls pray 4 me to be more patient with punks.




- Elder Poulsen



1.seasonal yaimshayin salute. I look like a rodent so if you print this picture out feel free to draw on my face
Inline image 3


1.1970 super beetle vdub luv <3
Inline image 5
Inline image 6


3.last week a member of our ward helped us make oil viles out of wood on his lathe

Inline image 1


4.out of focus red maple wood stuff

Inline image 2

here's pics for e walgamotts bday we just took right now and me looking like a weird fish or something gross like always
Inline image 7

Inline image 8


No comments:

Post a Comment